Opportunities at Doha Modern Indian School.
To meet the Human Resources needs of the school, the school aims and hopes to attract talented, qualified and experienced staff to join the TCS family to perform well in its several job positions.
Although their might not be a vacancy, inquiries are always welcome for a position.
Requirements in The Cambridge School.
To meet the Human Resource needs of the school, the school aims and hopes to attract talented, qualified and experienced faculty to join the DMIS family.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Apart from salary, furnished (sharing) accommodation and transport facility to and fro school will be provided.
Interested competent teachers may please send their resumes/CVs for future openings to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries for (2016 – 17) are requested in; Enquiries for (2016 – 17) are requested in;
• Early Years and Primary
• English First and Second Language, KS2 to A-Level
• Mathematics, KS2 to A-Level
• Humanities Subjects, KS2 to A-Level
• Science, KS2 and KS3• Physics, IGCSE to A-Level
• Chemistry, IGCSE to A-Level• Biology, IGCSE to A-Level
• Commerce Subjects (Business Studies, Economics, Accounting), IGCSE to A-Level
• Art,PE, ICT, KS2 to A-Level Interested candidates are welcome to submit their resumes/CVs to email@example.com .
Prospective candidates may also keep checking this webpage, as we will be publishing or advertising the Job Opportunities available at the school here, from time to time.
VACANCIES AT CISG
The Cambridge International School for Girls has vacancies in the following areas: The Cambridge International School for Girls has vacancies in the following areas:
• Female KG teachers to teach students aged age 3 to 5 years; must be degree qualifiednative speakers of English, preferably with experience in EYFS.
• Qualified teachers of English (not EFL) – must be native speakers of English, preferably UK qualified; must have degree in English (not EFL).
• Teacher Assistants – fluent English essential
• Lab Assistant